Seasoned Chief Financial Officer with 20 yrs of experience both in Big4 audit/consulting companies, corporates and start-up environment. Various engagements involving or resulting in M&As, fundraising, debt-reorganisation, business transformations, ERP implementations, IFRS reporting.
Prestigious CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) charterholder since 2010.
During his recent years Krzysztof:
- drove fundraising totalling over $55M (Round A, B, growth loan) in US, UK and APAC regions
- played an active role as part of the Management Team in transforming Airhelp and Silent Eight from start-up phase into key global players
- repeatedly delivered best in class financial reporting & controlling solutions
- championed successful launch of several ERP systems, workflow tools and company wide policies and processes
- successfully led change in under-performing finance function
As a SaunaGrow mentor, he helps founders and managers to make strategic decisions with full data availability. He focuses on cost and operational efficiencies while scaling the companies or simply advises how to wade through more difficult times. He also shares his thoughts on how to grow as a leader, build successful teams and prevail in the long term.
Privately a world explorer and an avid triathlete.
BOOK A MEETING
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The idea of SaunaGrow is to allow entrepreneurs to meet Mentors for their first non-obligatory meeting in a friendly and creative atmosphere supporting charity at the same time. Follow steps below to take the advantage of SaunaGrow meeting.